How to apply liquid foundation
Follow these steps :
1) Grab your favourite liquid foundation
2) Take a dense, flat-top brush
3) Starting at the nose....
4) With what is left on the brush.... stipple over the area above your lips and blow you mouth.
5) If you regularly use foundation under your eyes...Take a bit of foundation on the outer edge of your brush, and dot lightly under the eyes, concentrating the product at the lower inner corners where your under-eyes are darkest.
6)Stipple across your forehead and into the hairline
7) Dot under your jaw line
8) Stipple all over your face
9)Buff in circular motion
10) Apply any cream face products now ( blush, highlighter, contour, etc.)
11) let your foundation set
12) Apply loose powder with a puff
13 Finish with any other powders and blend ( blush, bronzer, contour, etc.)
Read it all fully@Makeupandbeautyblog.com