Oven baked meatball sandwiches
15/12/15 Filed in: Pork |Beef
Lunch today, December 15, 2015
Absolute the easiest way to make a delicious meatball sandwiches, Great for a fast dinner as well.
1) Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot. Cover with your pasta sauce. Gently fold the meatballs with the sauce, Heat the meatballs and sauce on low-medium, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are heated thoroughly. Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs, depends on size of meatballs and the size of the roll). Top with more pasta sauce from your pot. Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet. Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.
- Sandwich rolls (cut with one side intact)
- Cooked Meatballs (your favorite recipe or frozen, pre-made meatballs)
- Pasta Sauce (homemade or jarred)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese