Philly cheesesteak casserole- low carb
Dinner tonight, February 7, 2015
Dinner tonight, June 16, 2013
YUMMY ! I served it with Nan -bread and green salad as a side dish
- 6 Servings
- 2 lbs. chip steak or 2 lbs cube steaks, cut into strips (900g)
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ½ lb. mushroom, sliced more to taste (250g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾-1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ lb. pepperoni, (115g)
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
1) Sauté mushrooms in olive oil until softened and light brown, about 5 minutes.
2) add to crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients, except the provolone.
3) cook on low for 6 hours.
4) stir well, add to 6 bowls.
5) cover with provolone and add some cooking juices to each bowl to melt the cheese.
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Calories per servings 540.6