Tangy roasted drumsticks
Dinner tonight, 15 March, 2015
Absolute delicious and easy way to serve chicken drumstick, will be great cold for picnics as well
- 4 serving
- 8 chicken drumsticks (1 pound), skin removed, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Arrange drumsticks in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with herb seasoning.
3) Bake 45 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Bake 5 additional minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Serving size 2 drumstick per person
Calories per serving 320
Carbs per serving 2.0g